Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

vedas-upanishads - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* vedas-upanishads > Topics

Subject: when to be religious in life? When young or when we retire!
Replies: 5 Views: 1366

alladin2 3/18/2007 - 9:35:00
many people think that the time we think of religious activities is when we r taken back by our physical strength and drained all our mental energies. But i don't believe in that *

xrxaxjx 4/15/2007 - 5:04:04
religious wise, derz no age barrior.... Bukhari vol. 7,num 65:'Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. (muhammad was 53) *

alladin2 5/4/2007 - 4:49:52
i agree with you. What i wanna stress here is that even though there is no age barrier for this, its better to go on a journey in to this as early as possible. We all know, more early we start more farther we reach *

godhed 20.01.09 - 03:01pm
hmmm... hmmm.GIF good question...
the time when.....
~why i'm i living...?~
~for what i'm i living...?~
~whats our duty in this material world~
these questions arises in us... This will truly starts the religious journy of our life...
This is called as the *enlightment*

reshma 8.03.09 - 10:57pm
Well,everyone do have their own believe,but personally,i think its better to start when ur young. Its true,the sooner, the better. *

sire2u 4.08.09 - 08:46pm
Agree with godhead..because only in the human form can u contemplate on these questions..A animal does the same 4 things a human does ..but they cannot contemplate on the nature of the soul, why they are here ...this human life is rare amd precious because this is the only form in which we can go back to Godhead....Hare Krishna *

* vedas-upanishads Forum

Search:
topics replies

* vedas-upanishads

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits